Rain Bird offers reliable Variable Frequency Drive Pump Stations designed to serve as the main irrigation pump station for golf courses. Rain Bird’s Pump Systems are designed for both new construction projects and can be custom built for tough-to-fit renovation projects.
Vailable in flows up to 10,000 GPM in the following configurations:
- Vertical and Submersible Turbine Pump Stations for Wet-well Applications.
- Horizontal End Suction for Flooded Suction, Suction Lift, and Pressure Boosting Applications.
- Multistage Pumps for Flooded Suction and Pressure Boosting Applications where differential pressures greater than 130 PSI are required.
Modern electrical design utilizing industrial breaker motor protection instead of time-wasting fuses. Industrial circuit breakers are quickly reset and designed for an extended service life.
2. Reduced Downtime
Modern electrical design that uses industrial circuit breaker motor protection instead of time wasting fuses. Industrial circuit breakers are good for thousands of trips.
3. Easy Operator Training
English and Spanish color touch-screen that is easy to learn.
4. Reduced Cost
Our powder coat paint earned the highest rating on ASTM corrosion tests. Less corrosion equals longer pipe, skid, and manifold life, reducing cost.
5. No-Hassle Buying
Get everything you need for your irrigation system construction or renovation from the only manufacturer dedicated to irrigation.
Available in the following configurations:
- Vertical and submersible turbine pump stations for wet well applications.
- Horizontal end suction for flooded suction, suction lift and pressure boosting applications.
- Multistage pumps for flooded suction and pressure boosting applications where differential pressures greater than 130 psi (9 bar) are required.
Click here to read more.