Corrugated, smooth interior, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe
Introduced in 1987, dual wall N-12 pipe, with its smooth interior wall and corrugated exterior, offers exceptional hydraulics and strength. Built using application-specific high-density polyethylene, dual wall N-12 corrugated pipe also provides superior corrosion and abrasion resistance. This makes it an excellent alternative to reinforced concrete (RCP) and corrugated metal pipe (CMP).
N-12 pipe is available in soil tight (ST), water tight (WT) and plain end, all of which offer joint options of bell and spigot design, gasket, bell wrap or pressure-rated 10.8 psi coupler.
- Smooth interior with a Manning’s value of 0.012 resulting in increased flow capacity
- Inert HDPE material is resistant to the effects of chemicals, abrasion, hot soils, and effluent
- Lightweight product for best-installed cost and maximizing delivery and installation efficiencies
- Structurally designed corrugated exterior to support typical construction and long term loading
- Readily available in convenient locations to service local projects
- Joint options to meet your application performance requirements, including up to water-tight joints meeting ASTM D3212
- Available in ST, WT and Plain End
- Joint options include bell and spigot design, gasket, bell wrap or pressure-rated 10.8 psi coupler
ADS’ 0201LU 2 lb. tub and 0801LU 8 lb. tub lubricant products for gasketed pipe joints:
- Soft, paste like compound
- High performance pipe joint lubricant
- NSF certified for potable water pipelines
- Contains no petroleum-Will not swell gaskets
- Stable from -10 to 120°F
- No objectionable odor
- Will not support bacteria
- Effect on gaskets-less than 1% weight gain and less than 1 duro hardness loss
- Effectively lubricates pipe and pipe gaskets for safe and efficient assembly Ask your sales representative for more information on these and other ADS products.
Click here to read more about this product from ADS.