Atlantic’s all-in-one rainwater filtration and collection system collects, cleans and filters rainwater and accommodates multiple connection methods for immediate or future use in the garden and around the yard. User-friendly construction makes the Downspout Diverter a breeze to install and just as easy to use, the perfect ‘green’ product for anyone looking to conserve and re-use rainwater.
The Clean Rain Ultra collects water from downspouts while the leaf eater rain head deflects leaves and debris and stainless steel screen keeps bugs and mosquitoes out. The Downspout Diverter automatically flushes away contaminants in the initial surge of runoff. This system is easy to install and can be mounted at any height for easy maintenance and connects to majority hose sizes. Working automatically once installed, the Clean Rain Ultra can be switched off during winter months.
- Designed to be easily camouflaged with natural materials and plants force to deflect leaves and debris off the screen.
- The cover and cap provide a stylish, integrated finish and in colder climates, avert snow and ice blockage.
- An easily accessible on/off switch to direct your rainwater for collection or return to normal downspout functioning.
- Specially designed overflow mechanism ensures excess water safely overflows down your downspout.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush functionality ensures the majority of contaminants from the roof are flushed down the downspout
- Smart Sense’s self regulating valve automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater based on the intensity of the rainfall event.
- Clean Rain Ultra automatically resets itself after every rainfall.
- The hose outlet fits standard garden, pool and sump hoses and the cap removes to fit 3″ Schedule 40 pipe.