The ProPlus™ adjustable arc and continuous full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with nine numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles. Excellent nozzle performance delivers and exceptional fall out pattern. In independent testing by C.I.T., the ProPlus™ delivered up to 90 percent uniform coverage.
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 4″ (11,6 cm) Riser – Perfect for grasses with thick thatch.
- 3/4″ (1,9 cm) Inlet – Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates current watering pattern & simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your fixed starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt, increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
Tough, proven, and advanced, the ProPlus™ is the leader in it’s class. Set it and forget it. Arc Memory Clutch returns the rotor to its preset position. Technology works for you.
Information taken from KRain.com.