We’re hiring! Currently looking for an Assistant Customer Service Manager in Pittsburgh, PA.
Wolf Creek Company is a multi-generation, family-owned, distributor with 8 branches in 3 states. Our family owned company has been in business over 55 years. Our mission is to provide a great atmosphere for excellent customer service. We have an unparalleled customer service standard, outstanding atmosphere and a fun, challenging role for our employees, giving them room for growth. Our priority is to make our customer’s lives easier and we accomplish our goals with a strong team at each location.
Assistant Customer Service Manager at Wolf Creek Company
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The following describes the position, expectations, skills and compensation for this role.
Job Description Overview:
The Assistant Customer Service Manager will be responsible for training with the Customer Service Manager to meet or exceed customer needs while providing leadership and direction to assure a productive, profitable and timely service to Wolf Creek Company customers. This is a full-time, permanent exempt, salary position. This position reports directly to Jeff Crossan, Customer Service Manager.
- Learn and practice quality, professional leadership skills with all members of the Wolf Pack
- Obtain and build near expert level product and application knowledge
- Provide asset control by monitoring and maintaining inventory, facilities and equipment
- Help plan and implement marketing and sales activities for your territory
- Promote and merchandize your branch with the help of Marketing personnel and strategies
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain fiscally responsible gross margins to create value for customers, owners and Wolf Pack
- Assist Director of Landscape Systems with current and new initiatives
- Professional oral and written skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Outlook and basic computer knowledge
- Exemplary driving record
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 pounds using proper safety techniques
- Ability to calculate basic math related to design for all product lines, quoting and pricing
- Solid understanding of business demands
- Able to work in a fast-paced and active environment
- Able to complete work independently and collaborate with a team
- Promise and do only what you can deliver, when you can deliver it
- Bring new products and ideas to the team and be curious
- Teach customers how to grow their business; Be a value to them and always have their back
- Understand and be able to explain our company plan and philosophy
This is a full time position. Wage range is dependent on experience.
Interested? Contact Jeff Crossan firstname.lastname@example.org