It’s simple to control multiple pumps via the TidalWave VSC mobile application. Give each VSC its own specific network name and password under “Login Settings” in the drop down menu of the app. Switch between the different Wi-Fi networks to control each one independently.
The TidalWave VSC allows you to vary the output of TidalWave TT & TW-Series Asynchronous pumps wirelessly by remote control or mobile app! The VSC allows you to set both on and off times as well as adjust pump from max flow down to 25% in 10 levels of adjustment, giving you the ultimate control over water flow.
- Unlike integrated variable speed controllers, where any failure of pump or controller renders everything non-operational, our Variable Speed Controller operates separately from the pump
- The LCD screen on the control panel displays time of day, flow level, as well as a programmable on/off timer
- The VSC will retain the flow level and programmed on/off times even in the event of power loss
- Cord lock function to eliminate inadvertent plug disconnection
- Rugged weatherproof housing allows you to mount the control box outdoors near your pump
- Great for routine maintenance and feeding fish
Download our new TidalWave VSC app on the App Store and Google Play to wirelessly control your Variable Speed Controller from your smartphone or tablet.
- All TidalWave Variable Speed Controllers are compatible with the TidalWave VSC app
- The VSC app allows you adjust the flow and power on/off your VSC
- Customize network name and password for secure access
- Effortlessly switch between multiple VSCs in Wi-Fi settings to control different water features
- Available for both Android and Apple smartphones and tablets