Sewer and Drain Pipes composed of polyethylene for superior stiffness
ADS 3000 Triple Wall HDPE Pipe
ADS 3000 Triple Wall HDPE pipe is triple bonded polyethylene for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outer walls and a corrugated structural core, ADS 3000 Triple wall HDPE pipe is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to that of PVC sewer and drain pipe, yet priced to compete.
Smoothwall Pipe is available in 10′ (3m) lengths; 3″, 4″ and 6″ (75,100 and 150mm) diameters, and joins with simple, secure bell–and–spigot connections. The pipe is made with a white, high density polyethylene layer around a black polyethylene core to form a lightweight pipe with excellent beam stiffness.
Meeting ASTM F810, Smoothwall is very popular for sanitary leach field use because of its low cost, large perforations, and high beam strength when compared to singlewall perforated polyethylene pipe. Beam strength is a measure of the stiffness of a pipe in the longitudinal direction. Because Smoothwall is relatively stiff in the longitudinal direction, it can easily be laid straight and “true to line and grade”. Smoothwall pipe requires a stone backfill/envelope to allow it to function effectively for leach field applications.
- Provides for safe, easy, efficient installations without breaking, splitting or cracking, and is more impact–resistant than PVC, ABS or Styrene
- Triplewall/Smoothwall is more durable than PVC in low temperature applications and will not crack under low weight loads
- Non-corrosive and is unaffected by fertilizer and herbicidal chemicals
- Impact resistant and can be installed in subzero temperatures
- Can be used for all your turf drainage needs as well as sidewalk culverts and onsite waste management systems
ADS 3000 HDPE Triple-Wall and Smoothwall pipes are available in a variety of sizes. Triple-Wall and Smoothwall pipes are ASTM F810 certified.
Triple-wall Plastic Pipe Product Information
|Triple-wall Plastic Pipe||Smoothwall Plastic Pipe|
|Diameters Available:||3″ (75mm) and 4″ (100mm)||3″ (75mm); 4″ (100mm) and 6″ (150mm)|
|Lengths Available:||10′ (3m )||10′ (3m)|
|Joint Performance:||Not Specified|
|Joining System:||Bell and Spigot||Bell and Spigot|
|Specifications:||ASTM F810||ASTM F810|